After Years In Dark Tunne After Years In Dark Tunne

Absolutely Wonderful

I got a feeling of loneliness from the environment and ambient music that I haven't felt since the days that I played Myst and Zork.

It pains me to read through the reviews you've gotten. Unfortunately gamers today need to be spoon-fed their gameplay.

Ignore the requests. Don't add a map. Don't add instructions. Force the players to learn for themselves how the game is played.

If anything, the only things you need to fix are...

1. Bug after Chloe ending where X gets stuck on restart.
2. The tedious "ladder" to get to the couple's corpses. The precision needed to climb that was frustratingly Castlevania (in a bad way). I think if you spaced each block 1 space higher it would be navigable without being too easy.

We need more games like this. Carry on!

Madness: Premeditation Madness: Premeditation

Excellent concept and slick execution

Exceptional game and I'm glad you guys won the Madness Day contest. One thing though, could you put a quality toggle? I couldn't find an in-game option and you disabled the quality setting on the context menu. :(

I don't know how that would affect the gameplay but it would make this game a lot playable for people like me who are using rigs with out-dated processors. I've only got 1.7GHz on my rig and my premeditation for the Final Zone was running at about 5 FPS. The actual run-through was better at about 15 FPS.

Still, overall fun game that got my brain cranking. :D

Wizard's Run Wizard's Run

Great Stuff!

I was disappointed at the level cap though. I assume that you put that there so that people can experiment with builds. still, can we at least have a non-scoring no max level mode? i just want to see what the wiz would play like with every skill tree maxed.

oh, and a turbo mode would be great. just the same game but with the clock running at 2x speed. :D overall great job!

rachid1984 responds:

I see a lot of feedback wishing there was no level cap, and you are right about the intention of having to use some strategy to find a good skill set with the available points.

Some form of no-cap mode and a faster paced game play seem to be great ideas that a lot of people would like to see. Thanks :)

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

SHARK!

the nuke ending gave me a good HEH moment. great stuff.

Starmageddon Starmageddon

Wow!

It's not often I see such a smooth game on NG. Hardly any lag even with the tons of stuff on-screen. Graphics are simple but very polished and the stage set-ups are pretty well thought out.

If there's any point of improvement, I'd say work on the bosses a bit more. They're a bit too easy IMO. Great work! 5's and 10's for you!

Colony Colony

Great Game, if a little imbalanced

Great graphics, especially with the bullets and the muzzle flares. I had a bit of a problem with the unit controls though. Sometime they just clumped together so bad that i couldn't select the proper units. I felt that the "elite" units were under powered. I never felt like they gave me an edge. Especially the missiles. I could only kill 2 or 3 units with a missile unless I purposely let the enemy mass an army. If anything, you should be allowed to aim the missiles.

I also agree with the others that there should be some sort of "reward" for finishing the short campaign. Even just a short animation would've been nice.

Infectonator : Christmas Infectonator : Christmas

Better than the first one!

A lot more balanced than the first one IMHO. Great!

Canabalt Canabalt

Excellent

Except for the damn windows. Damn hard to time those things. Also, I get distracted because I want to watch the stuff happening in the background. Wish you'd put like an auto-play feature just so we can see all the graphics you made.

Curse Village Curse Village

Good atmosphere but Imbalanced gameplay

The graphics plus the music create an excellent atmosphere but I found the gameplay a bit lacking. I couldn't get a sense of panic. At the end of the level I should feel like "Oh my god I can't believe I made it!" instead of "I think I could have killed 'em all with just the knife" I only played 6 levels, that's how fast I got bored. The enemies need to get stronger after each level. Much stronger.

Also, the weapons are waaay imbalanced. First gun I got was the shotgun (skipped the in between weapons) and that let me perfect the next three levels. The melee weapons were a nice touch but still not enough to keep me interested. Maybe I'll try playing this more in the future, but for now, I'll leave you with a nine for great graphics and audio.

Dino Run Dino Run

Smooth

To me, this is about as engrossing as Katamari Damacy (which I've played for hours on end). A simple premise but with so many things to discover. Haven't seen a game like this in a while. And I foresee myself spending several hours collecting awards and run times. Fantastic.